You can distribute your spreadsheets by either downloading a copy, or by sending them via email.
When you download a spreadsheet to your computer, it's available offline in a format you can edit in another program.
The spreadsheet is converted and saved to your Downloads folder.
If instead you want to send a copy of the spreadsheet directly to someone, you can email it.
- Click File on the menu bar.
- Select Email as attachment.
- Select an attachment type.
- Add your email recipient(s).
- (Optional) Type a personalized message.
- Click Send.
The spreadsheet is sent as an email attachment.