Spelling mistakes are embarrassing! So after you've populated a spreadsheet, it's always a good idea to check for mistakes.
- Click Tools on the menu bar.
- Select Spelling.
- Select Spell check.
The mistakes come up one by one.
- Click Ignore, or click the Ignore button menu arrow and select Ignore all to ignore instances of the misspelled word.
- Click Add to Dictionary to add the word to the dictionary.
- Click Change to replace the misspelling with the selected word.
- Click the close button to stop spell check.