Every cell in a spreadsheet starts at a standard width and height, but you can easily change a column's width or a row's height to display everything you need.
You can manually adjust the row height or column width the same way.
- Click and drag the border between two rows or columns.
When you position the cursor over a row or column header's border, a black arrow appears. This needs to be showing before clicking and dragging.
The row height or column width are resized.
- Double-click the border between two rows or columns.
The row height or column width is automatically adjusted so that it's tall/wide enough to fit the contents of its largest cell.
You can also specify a precise row height or column width.
- Right-click a row or column header.
- Select Resize row or Resize column.
- Enter a row height or column width, in pixels.
- Click OK.
The row height or column width is set to the number of pixels we specified.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.