Once some responses to your form have started coming in, you can check on everyone's responses and see how the questions are being answered.
- Click the Responses tab.
- Click a tab to view responses:
- Summary will show a summary of the responses, with each question represented by a chart showing how many times each response was submitted.
- Question lets you look over each question in detail, showing how many times each response was submitted.
- Individual lets you review how each person filled out the form, either by email address if you collected those, or anonymously if you didn't.
- Click the Accepting Responses switch to toggle response collection off.
Once you've stopped accepting responses, the survey will no longer be available for other people to view and fill out. You can always turn responses back on by coming back here and flipping the switch again.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.