You can distribute your Google Docs files by either downloading a copy or sending them via email.
Download a Document
When you download a Google Docs file to your computer, it's available offline in a format you can edit in another program.
The document is converted and saved to your Downloads folder.
Email a Document
If instead you want to send a copy of the file directly to someone, you can email it.
- Click File on the menu bar.
- Select Email as attachment.
- Select an attachment type.
- Add your email recipient(s).
- (Optional) Type a personalized message.
- Click Send.
The document is sent as an email attachment.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.