You can use Chrome to save a copy of a web page. This lets you view the page as it was when you saved it, even if you're offline or if the page's content changes.
- Click the Customize and Control Google Chrome menu button.
- Select More tools.
- Select Save page as.
- Choose a download location.
- Choose a file name.
- Click the Save as type menu arrow.
- HTML Only: Will save just the page without any images, style sheets, or other assets. This will be the smallest file, but is only useful if all you care about is the text of the page.
- Single File: Saves the page and all of its assets into a single file, making it easy to share with someone else.
- Complete: Saves the page as one file, and all of the images into a folder that you can easily look through.
- Select a file type.
- Click Save.
The entire page is saved as a single file in the Downloads folder.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.