Share Your Calendar Publicly or Within an Organization
- Click the Options button for a calendar.
- Select Settings and sharing.
- Select Access permissions.
- Select who you want to share your calendar with:
- Click the Make a calenar available to public checkbox.
- Click the Make available for [Your organization] checkbox.
- Select how much calendar detail you want to share.
Share Your Calendar with Specific People
You can also share your calendar with specific people. After the Access Permissions section is the Share with specific people section.
- In your calendar’s settings, click the Add people button.
- Enter the names or email addresses of the people you want to share your calendar with.
- Click Send.
Create a Shareable Link to Your Calendar
- In your calendar’s settings, click the Get sharable link button.
- Click Copy link.
The link is copied, and now you can paste it into an email or instant message to share it with anyone.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.