- Click the Options button for a calendar.
- Select Settings and sharing.
- Select Access permissions.
- Select who you want to share your calendar with:
- Click the Make a calenar available to public checkbox.
- Click the Make available for [Your organization] checkbox.
- Select how much calendar detail you want to share.
You can also share your calendar with specific people. After the Access Permissions section is the Share with specific people section.
- In your calendar’s settings, click the Add people button.
- Enter the names or email addresses of the people you want to share your calendar with.
- Click Send.
- In your calendar’s settings, click the Get sharable link button.
- Click Copy link.
The link is copied, and now you can paste it into an email or instant message to share it with anyone.