- Click the Settings icon.
- Select Settings.
- Adjust your calendar’s settings.
- Language and region: You can change the language your calendar uses, your country, and date and time formats.
- Time zone: Lets you change your time zone, or set your calendar to display multiple time zones.
- World clock: You can display a clock in the left pane by checking the Show world clock checkbox in the World clock section.
- Event Settings: Here, you can adjust the default duration for your events, change the permissions for your meeting’s guests, change how invitations are shown on your calendar, and change how notifications appear.
- View options: Lets you adjust your calendar’s visual appearance.
- Events from Gmail: Where you can choose whether events from your Gmail are automatically added to your calendar.
- Main work location: Where you can adjust the days and hours that you work. If your company is set up with work locations, your administrator can set a work location for you that will be displayed here.
- Keyboard shortcuts: You can enable or disable keyboard shortcuts in the Keyboard shortcuts section.
- Click the Back arrow to exit the Calendar settings.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.