- Click the event you want to duplicate.
- Click the Options button.
- Select Duplicate.
- Edit the duplicated event.
- Click Save.
A new event is started, copying over all of the details of the original.
Now what happens if you change your mind and realize that you shouldn’t have deleted that event? Fortunately, you can restore events that have been deleted.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Select Trash.
- Click the checkbox next to the event you want to restore.
- Click the Restore all selected button.
- Click the Back button to return to your calendar.
The Trash window opens, showing all the events that you've recently deleted from your calendar.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.