You can create notes and lists for things you need to get done using the Google Keep tool with your calendar.
- Expand the Side panel, if necessary.
- Click the Keep button.
- Click the Take a note button.
- Type a note.
- Click Done.
The Keep pane opens, showing any notes you have.
- Check an item's checkbox.
- Select the note or list you want to delete.
- Click the note or list’s Menu icon.
- Select Delete.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.