When you're finished putting a project together, and it's ready for users to take, it's time to publish it. Before publishing, make sure to preview the project to see if there are any problems you need to address.
- Click the Publish button on the toolbar.
- Select Publish to Computer.
- Click the Publish As menu arrow.
- Select a type of output.
- Give the project a title.
- Select a folder to publish to.
- (Optional) Toggle whether the output is compressed into a zip file.
- Configure the output format and options.
- (Optional) Click More to see additional project information.
- Click Publish.
- Click OK.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.