Before publishing a project, there are a number of project settings that you can customize that will affect the published output.
- Click File on the menu bar.
- Select Project Info.
- Fill out the information fields in the Project Information preferences.
- Click the arrow next to Project in the left pane.
- Click a Project preferences category.
- Edit the options in a preferences category.
- Click OK.
The Preferences window closes.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.