Whether you're working with a picture, a text box, or a shape, the basics of modifying objects are the same.
- Click and drag an object's sizing handles to change its size.
- Click Window on the menu bar.
- Select Timing Properties.
- Adjust an object's timing properties.
The timing properties for the object appear at the top of the panel. You can change when an object appears, and for how long, using the text fields, or just display an object for the duration of the slide.
- Click Edit on the menu bar.
- Select Delete.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.