Knowledge Check slides are slides that test the user's knowledge, similar to Question Slides. They're useful to help reinforce what the user has just learned, but they're not actually part of a quiz and won't be graded and reported at the end.
The Quiz properties panel also becomes available once the slide is inserted, where you can customize the quiz features.
- Enter the slide's question in the Question field.
- Enter the possible responses in each of the Answer fields.
- Click the option button for the correct answer.
- Click the Quiz properties panel.
- Customize the question's properties.
Depending on the question type, a few different options will be available.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.