- Click the Welcome screen's New tab.
- Click Blank Project.
- Click the Canvas menu arrow.
- Select a canvas size.
- Click Create.
- Responsive: This type includes extra features that allow a project's contents to automatically resize and reorganize depending on the screen size of the computer or mobile device viewing it.
- Virtual Reality: Creates a virtual environment, using 360-degree images and video with interactive hot spots.
- Software Simulation: Helps you by automatically taking screenshots and adding interactivity while you demonstrate software on your computer.
- Video Demo: Lets you record your screen as a video, then add objects and edit that video within Captivate.
- From PowerPoint: It turns all of the slides into animations that play in Captivate.
If you've got a template that you work with, you can use it to create new projects. Once you have a project open, the Welcome screen is no longer shown.
- Click File on the menu bar.
- Select New Project.
- Select Project From Template.
- Select the template you want to use.
- Click Open.
Captivate starts a new project using the content from the template.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.