You can also create forms from Access’s Navigations forms. A Navigation form is a premade template that is quick and easy to work with.
- Click the Create tab on the ribbon.
- Click the Navigation button.
A menu of Navigation forms appears.
- Select a Navigation layout.
The Navigation form appears in Layout View, ready for you to design.
- Click objects from the Navigation Pane and drag them to the [Add New] section of the form.
- Click the Save button on the Quick Access toolbar.
- Type a name in the Form Name field and click OK.
Access saves the Navigation form.
If you use a form often, you can set it as a startup form and have it display every time you open the database that it is saved in.