Microsoft Excel Training
Learn by doing, not watching, with interactive Excel simulations.
Proven Learning Method
- Measure existing skills with simulation-based assessments.
- Improve skills gaps with bite-sized interactive tutorials.
- Verify learning with post assessments.
- Endorse skills with certificates.
Excel Training Features
- Interactive; learn by doing, instead of passively watching long, boring videos.
- Customizable, select only the skills you want and the learning method you need.
- SCORM-compliant; and will work great in your LMS.
Courses are available for multiple versions: Office 365, Excel 2019, Excel 2016, Excel 2016 for Mac, and Excel 2013; Spanish editions also available.
Excel Basic Training
Excel Intermediate Training
Excel Advanced Training